You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- Celeste Crisman Joins the Faculty of the Animal & Poultry Sciences Department, Mark McCann
- Dates to Remember, John B. Hall
- February Beef Management Calendar, John B. Hall
- Lepto: A New Vaccine, A New Disease?, Dee Whittier
- New Southwest Bull Test Facility to Host Open House March 20th, Scott P. Greiner
- Selection for Carcass Traits: New Tools, Scott P. Greiner
- Sheep Update, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cow-Calf Manager, John B. Hall
- Update on Swine Mortality Disposal in Virginia, Allen Harper
- VQA Sire EPD Specifications Spring 2005, Scott P. Greiner
- Virginia ROP: March Shipment Notice, Scott P. Greiner