You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- Applied Reproductive Strategies in Beef Cattle Workshop Approved for Credit, John B. Hall
- Beef Management Tips, John B. Hall
- Dates to Remember, John B. Hall
- Hokie Harvest Sale, John B. Hall
- National Animal ID: Logistics for Beef Cattle, Scott P. Greiner
- Strategies for Coping with Drought for the Sheep Flock, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cow-Calf Manager, October 2005, John B. Hall
- Virginia Cow/Calf Management Course Will be Offered This Fall/Winter, John B. Hall
- Virginia Premium Assured Heifer TM Sales Start Strong, John B. Hall