You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- BCIA Culpeper Junior Bulls and CVCA Bred Heifers Sell April 7th, Scott P. Greiner
- BCIA Southwest Virginia Bull Test Sale March 25th, Scott P. Greiner
- Beef Management Tips, John B. Hall
- Beef Quality Assurance Chuteside Training Offered At Beef Expo, John B. Hall
- Bull Selection for Heifers: Calving Ease and Birth Weight EPDs, Scott P. Greiner
- Dates to Remember, John B. Hall
- Equine Feed Checkoff Referendum, Celeste C. Crisman
- Premium Assured Heifer Sales Set For Spring, John B. Hall
- Sheep Update, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cow-Calf Manager, John B. Hall, Dee Whittier
- VQA Sire EPD Specifications Spring 2006, Scott P. Greiner