You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 2006 Virginia BCIA Southwest Bull Test Sale Report, Scott P. Greiner
- Beef Management Tips, John B. Hall
- Carcass Composition of Hair Sheep Breeds and Crosses, Susan K. Duckett, Scott P. Greiner
- Dates to Remember, John B. Hall
- Duck Farm 2006 Virginia Commercial Producer of the Year, Scott P. Greiner
- Quaker Hill Farm Named Virginia BCIA 2006 Outstanding Seedstock Producer of the Year, Scott P. Greiner
- Strategic Use of Antibiotics in Stocker Cattle, John Currin, Dee Whittier
- The Cow-Calf Manager, John B. Hall