You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 2006 Culpeper Junior BCIA Bull Sale & CVCA Bred Heifer Sale Report, Scott P. Greiner
- 2006 State Fair of Virginia Youth Sheep Show, Scott P. Greiner
- 2006 Virginia BCIA Superior Service Award, Scott P. Greiner
- Beef Management Tips, John B. Hall
- Beef Update, Scott P. Greiner
- Dates to Remember, John B. Hall
- Eastern Stud Ram Show and Sale Scheduled for June 9-10, Scott P. Greiner
- Fatty Acid Composition and Palatability of Lamb from Hair Sheep, Susan K. Duckett, Scott P. Greiner
- Results of the 2006 All-East Livestock Contest, Tracy Tomascik
- The Cow-Calf Manager, John B. Hall
- Virginia 4-H and FFA Youth Swine Weekend - June 2 & 3, 2006, Allen Harper