You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 2006 Beef Management Tips - December, John B. Hall
- 2006 National 4-H Poultry & Egg Conference Results, Curtis Novak
- 2006 Virginia Fall Bred Ewe Sale Results, Scott P. Greiner
- 4H Livestock, Stockmens, and Meats Teams in National Competitions, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Beef Producer University Will Focus on Professional Heifer Development, John B. Hall
- Dates to Remember, John B. Hall
- Hokie Harvest 2006, Dan E. Eversole
- Utilizing Multi-Trait Index EPDs, Scott P. Greiner
- Virginia-North Carolina Shepherds' Symposium, Scott P. Greiner