You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 2007 Beef Management Tips - February, John B. Hall
- Basic Strategies for Buying the Right Bull, Scott P. Greiner
- Dates to Remember, John B. Hall
- Mare and Foal Nutrition, Cheryl A. Porr
- Newborn Lamb Management, Scott P. Greiner, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Prolapses in Cattle, an Ugly Fact of Life, Dee Whittier
- Sale Report: Virginia Commercial Ewe Lamb Development Program, Scott P. Greiner
- Southwest Bull Test to Host Open House March 18th, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cow-Calf Manager, John B. Hall