You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 13TH ANNUAL HOKIE HARVEST SALE, Dan E. Eversole
- 2007 Beef Management Tips - September 2007, John B. Hall
- 2007 Fall Events at the MARE Center, Middleburg, VA, Cheryl A. Porr
- A Many Tiered Cattle Marketing System: From a Health Perspective, Dee Whittier
- Caring for the Older Horse Conference, Carrie Swanson
- Dates to Remember - August 2007, John B. Hall
- Drought Strategies: Herd Inventory Decisions - September 2007, Scott P. Greiner
- Feeding Cows When Feed Supply is Limited, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Sheep Update, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cow-Calf Manager - September 2007, John B. Hall