You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 2007 Culpeper Senior BCIA Bull Sale Results, Scott P. Greiner
- Beef Management Tips - January 2008, John B. Hall
- Bluetongue and or Deer Virus Infect Virginia Cattle, Dee Whittier
- Castration of Pigs, Allen Harper
- Dates to Remember - January 2008, John B. Hall
- Lambing Time Management Tips, Scott P. Greiner
- Mineral Supplementation for High Grain Diets to Beef Cows, Mark L. Wahlberg
- The Cow-Calf Manager - January 2008, John B. Hall
- USDA News Release, John B. Hall
- Virginia's 4-H Teams Excel in 2007 National Competitions - January 2008, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Virginia-North Carolina Shepherds' Symposium, Scott P. Greiner