You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- Analyzing the Cost of a Bull, Scott P. Greiner
- BCIA Culpeper Junior Bulls and CVCA Bred Heifers Sell April 4th, Scott P. Greiner
- Beef Management Tips - March 2008, John B. Hall
- C.H. Morris & Sons Gelbvieh Named Virginia BCIA 2008 Outstanding Seedstock Producer of the Year, Scott P. Greiner
- Dates to Remember - March 2008, John B. Hall
- Emergency Responder Horse Handling Training, Cheryl A. Porr
- Incentive Programs for Enhancement of Environmental Stewardship on Virginia Hog Farms, Allen Harper
- Jim Sponaugle Receives 2008 Virginia Commercial Producer of the Year, Scott P. Greiner
- Sheep Update, Scott P. Greiner
- Southwest Bull Test Open House March 22, Scott P. Greiner
- The Calving Season Management, Dee Whittier
- The Cow-Calf Manager -March 2008, John B. Hall