You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Dates to Remember
Livestock Update, July 1997
- 22 -- Delivery Culpeper BCIA Senior Bulls, Glenmary Farm, Rapidan. Contact: Ike Eller, (540) 231-9151
- 25 - 26 -- Virginia Angus Breeder's Show, Harrisonburg
- 6 -- Delivery Red House BCIA Senior Bulls, RHBEC, Red House. Contact: Ike Eller
- 23 -- Virginia Angus Field Day, Oak Hill Farm, Farmville
- 6 -- Virginia Cattlemen's Association Late Summer Roundup, Harrisonburg. Contact: Bill McKinnon, (540) 231-9160
- 7 -- Delivery Wytheville BCIA Senior & Junior Bulls, SWBTS, Wytheville. Contact: Ike Eller, (540) 231-9151
- 10 -- Delivery Culpeper BCIA Junior Bulls, Glenmary Farm, Rapidan. Contact: Ike Eller, (540) 231-9151
- 11 -- Animal Industry Day, Virginia Tech. Contact: Dan Eversole, (540) 231-4738
- 28 - Oct. 5 -- State Exhibition Bird Show, Virginia State Fairgrounds, Richmond. Contact: Phillip J. Clauer
- 4 -- State 4-H Market Poultry Show, Show Ring II, State Fairgrounds, Richmond. Contact: Phillip J. Clauer
- 23 -- Performance Tested Ram Lamb Sale, Virginia Sheep Evaluation Station, Steeles Tavern. Contact: Steve Umberger
Virginia Cooperative Extension