You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- 1998 Tax Incentive Expands Conservation on Virginia Farms, Randy Shank
- Calendar of Events, February 1998, Gordon Groover
- New Tax Law Could Enhance the Attractiveness of Conservation Easements, Jesse J. Richardson, Jr.
- Readers Survey, Gordon Groover
- Tax Payer Relief Act of 1997 and Its Effects on Farmers, Frank E. Smith
- Traditional or Roth IRA: Which Way Should You Go?, David M. Kohl, Troy Wilson
- Virginia/Mid-Atlantic Direct Marketing Conference, Charlie Coale
- What Have We Learned from Teaching Computer Applications to Farmers?, Lex Bruce, Gordon Groover