You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- 2002 Income Tax Conference - Ten Virginia Locations, Leon Geyer
- Calendar of Events, Gordon Groover
- Farm Bill Signup Begins, James W. Pease
- Farmers' Legal Action Group Announces Shared Appreciation Agreement Web Page, Leon Geyer
- Managing Your Investments During a Down Market, Alex White
- Mid-Atlantic Direct Marketing Conference, Charlie Coale
- New Association Forms, Charlie Coale
- New Publication From the Agricultural and Applied Economics Department, Karen Mundy
- PDF FORMAT - FARM BUSINESS MANAGEMENT UPDATE, Gordon Groover
- Small Business 2002 Challenges and Perspectives, Heidi Baitis, Megan Green, David M. Kohl, Alicia M. Morris, Zack Mundy
- The Management Calendar, Gordon Groover