You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- 2003 Land Rental Guide for the Shenandoah Valley, Tom Stanley, Bill Whittle
- Calendar of Events, Gordon Groover
- Economic Impacts of the 2002 Farm Bill on Peanut Farms in Six States, James W. Pease
- Land-Lease Survey Report for Southwest Virginia, Thomas W. Covey, Daniel Osborne
- New Publications, Karen Mundy
- PDF FORMAT - FARM BUSINESS MANAGEMENT UPDATE, Gordon Groover
- The Management Calendar, Gordon Groover
- Virginia Urbanization: "Lemons to Lemonade", Megan Green, David M. Kohl
- What Type of Deworming Program Puts the Most Money in the Producer's Pocket?, Daniel Osborne, Todd Petrunger