You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- 2002-2007 Farm Bill Base and Yield Options, James W. Pease
- 2003 Income Tax Conference - Ten Virginia Locations, Leon Geyer
- Calendar of Events, Gordon Groover
- Forum on the Future of Agriculture in Southeast Virginia, Mike Roberts
- Hay Storage Alternatives - Barns, Gordon Groover
- New REAP Publication from the Department, Rushan Halili, Wayne Purcell, Daniel B. Taylor
- PDF FORMAT - FARM BUSINESS MANAGEMENT UPDATE, Gordon Groover
- Potential Assistance Programs after a Natural Disaster, Gordon Groover, Daniel Osborne
- Retirement Solutions for Individuals, Farmers, and Small Business Owners, Daniel Osborne
- The Beef Cattle Market: Make the Most of Today's Market, Tom Stanley
- The Management Calendar, Gordon Groover
- Virginia Institute for Planning Commissioners, Pam Gibson