You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- 2006 Shenandoah Valley Farm Custom-Work Rate Guide, Tom Stanley, Bill Whittle
- Alex and Dave's Economic "Fore-guess", David M. Kohl, Alex White
- Calendar of Events, Gordon Groover
- Introduction to Financial Analysis of a Farm Business, Alex White
- Managing the Risks of Equine Businesses and Enterprises, Bill Whittle
- Matthew Miller is Virginia's Newest Farm Business Management Agent, Gordon Groover
- National Agri-marketing Association Team Finds Success in Kansas City, Dixie W. Reaves
- PDF FORMAT - FARM BUSINESS MANAGEMENT UPDATE, Gordon Groover
- The Management Calendar, Gordon Groover