You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 33rd Annual Virginia Pork Industry Conference Agenda, Allen Harper
- Beef Quality Corner -- What is Quality to the Beef Industry?, Bill McKinnon
- Dates to Remember, December 1999, Bill McKinnon
- December 1999 Beef Management Calendar, John B. Hall
- Informative Virginia Pork Conference Set for January 20, 2000, Allen Harper
- Sheep Update, December 1999, Scott P. Greiner
- Summary of the Hokie Harvest Sale V, Dan E. Eversole
- The Cattle Business -- Profit Opportunities, Bill McKinnon
- The Cow-Calf Manager, December 1999, John B. Hall
- The Use of Ultrasound Measurements in Beef Breeding Programs, Scott P. Greiner
- Virginia-North Carolina Shepherds' Symposium, January 7 & 8, 2000, Scott P. Greiner