You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 2001 World Pork Expo Cancelled to Reduce Risk of Introducing Foot-and-Mouth Disease, Allen Harper
- Beef Management Tips, May 2001, John B. Hall
- Beef Quality Corner - Expo Cattle Working Contest Results, Bill McKinnon
- Beef Update, Scott P. Greiner
- Dates to Remember, May 2001, Bill McKinnon
- News Release -- Mid-Atlantic Meat Goat Symposium, Rexford E. Cotton
- Paylean Pork on the Hoof and the Fork A Virginia Tech Youth Weekend Demonstration, Cindy Wood
- Sheep Update, May 2001, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cattle Business - Tempting High Prices per Pound, Bill McKinnon
- The Cow-Calf Manager, May 2001, John B. Hall
- Wait to Put in Fly Tags, John B. Hall