You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 2001 Virginia Cow/Calf Workshops, Bill McKinnon
- Beef Management Tips, October 2001, John B. Hall
- Beef Quality Corner - Cull Cow Marketing, Bill McKinnon
- Dates to Remember, October 2001, Bill McKinnon
- Genetic Relationships - October 2001, Scott P. Greiner
- Grass Tetany and Acorn Poisoning could Cause Problems this fall, John B. Hall
- Hokie Harvest Sale Volume VII, Dan E. Eversole
- National Animal Health Monitoring System (NAHMS) Swine 2000 Report Highlights, Allen Harper
- Sale Dates For VA Premium Assured Heifers Announced, John B. Hall
- Sheep Update, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cattle Business - Grain Supplementation and Industry Changes, Bill McKinnon
- The Cow-Calf Manager, October 2001, John B. Hall
- Va. ROP CONSIGNMENT FORM RETAINED OWNERSHIP PROGRAM, Bill McKinnon
- Virginia Charolais Field Day and State Sale, Dan E. Eversole