You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 2002 Virginia State Fair Youth Market Lamb & Commercial Ewe Lamb Nomination Schedule, Scott P. Greiner
- Beef Management Tips, June 2002, John B. Hall
- Beef Update, Scott P. Greiner
- Dates to Remember, June 2002, Bill McKinnon
- Genetics of Scrapie, Scott P. Greiner
- Results Block & Bridle Horse Judging Contest, Larry A. Lawrence
- Results State 4-H Horse Judging Contest, Larry A. Lawrence
- Sheep Update, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cattle Business - VA Cow Herd Performance Check-Up, Bill McKinnon
- The Cow-Calf Manager, June 2002, John B. Hall
- The NAHMS Report on Nursery Pig Management, Allen Harper