You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 2002-03 Culpeper Junior Bull Test & Sale, Scott P. Greiner
- Dates to Remember, Mark McCann
- December Beef Management Calendar, John B. Hall
- Florida's Ban on Gestation Crates, Allen Harper
- Immunology and Management: When Should Pigs Be Weaned?, Amy Hensley, Cindy Wood
- Improving the Swine Industry Through Genetics and Breeding, Mike Ashby, Cindy Wood
- Sheep Update, Scott P. Greiner
- Summary of the Hokie Harvest Sale VIII, Dan E. Eversole
- The Cow-Calf Manager, December 2002, John B. Hall
- The Relationship Between Marbling and Intramuscular Fat, Scott P. Greiner
- VA Premium Heifer Sale Results Prices Solid, John B. Hall
- Virginia Joins Mid-Atlantic Group Certifying Producers on Beef Quality Assurance, John B. Hall