You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 5th Annual 4-H/FFA Feeder Pig Sale, Cindy Wood
- Antimicrobial Feed Additives for Swine: Past, Present and Future Trends, Mark Estienne, Allen Harper
- Beef Management Tips, February 2004, John B. Hall
- Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (Mad Cow) in the US, Dee Whittier
- Dates to Remember, John B. Hall
- Entries for Hay Contest Due by March, John B. Hall
- National Pork Board Rolls Out Youth Pork Quality Assurance Program, Cindy Wood
- Regional Stocker Cattle Conference - March 5th, John B. Hall
- Sheep Update, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cow-Calf Manager, February 2004, John B. Hall
- VQA Purple Tag- Sire EPD Specifications, Scott P. Greiner
- Virginia 4-H and FFA Youth Swine Weekend, Mark Estienne
- Virginia ROP Update, Scott P. Greiner
- Wytheville Bull Test Open House March 7th, Scott P. Greiner