You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- Alphin-Stuart Livestock Teaching Arena: Summary of Activities, Dan E. Eversole, Scott P. Greiner, Rebecca Splan
- Beef Management Tips, John B. Hall
- Dates to Remember, John B. Hall
- Hokie Harvest Sale
- Minerals and Vitamins for Sheep, Scott P. Greiner, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Pre-weaning Calves: Decreasing Disease and Increasing Value, Dee Whittier
- Rabies in Cattle a Continual Threat in Virginia, Dee Whittier
- The Cow-Calf Manager, John B. Hall, Dee Whittier