You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Dates to Remember, May 2002
Livestock Update, May 2002
- 11-13 VA Beef Cattle Summer Roundup and Annual Meeting, VA Tech. Contact: Bill McKinnon,
- 24-27 State FFA Convention, Blacksburg. Contact: Dan Eversole, (540)231-4738
- 4 State 4-H Horse Judging Contest, TBA, Charlottesville. Contact: Larry Lawrence, (540)231-9162
- 18-21 State 4-H Congress, Blacksburg. Contact: Larry Lawrence, (540)231-9162
- 12-15 4-H Horse Show, VA Horse Center, Lexington. Contact: Larry Lawrence, (540)231-9162
- 18 State 4-H Congress (Avian bowl/cookery), Blacksburg. Contact: Curtis Novak (540)231-5087 or email@example.com
- 14-15 Eastern Stud Ram Show and Sale, Augusta Expoland, Staunton. Contact: Scott Greiner, (540)231-9159
- 6 - 8 World Pork Expo, Des Moines, Iowa. Contact: Allen Harper (757)657-6450, Ext. 106
Virginia Cooperative Extension