You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Crop and Soil Environmental News Archive
- Agronomic Crop Production Advice for 1998-99, Mark M. Alley
- Concerns Over Impact of Bt on Beneficial Insects, Charles Hagedorn
- Dates To Remember, September 1998, Judy Keister
- Development of a Method to Determine Sources of Fecal Pollution in Water, Charles Hagedorn, R.B. Reneau, Jr.
- Larger Refuges Needed for Bt Corn, Charles Hagedorn
- Transgenic Trees Closer to Reality, Charles Hagedorn
- USDA's Rule on Organic Agriculture and Biotechnology, Charles Hagedorn