You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- A Workshop on Developing Skills and Strategies for Conflict Resolution in Environmental Disputes, Gordon Groover
- AgEcon/NAMA Club Presents Farm Tours at State Fair, Dixie W. Reaves
- Calendar of Events, October 1998, Gordon Groover
- EPA/USDA Animal Feeding Operation Strategy, James W. Pease
- Intuit Offers a New Version of Quicken This Fall, Gordon Groover
- Investing in Stocks, Benjamin Burkhart, David M. Kohl
- Management Leadership Is Not Optional, It Is Essential!, Mike Roberts
- New Farm Business Management Agent Starts in November, Gordon Groover
- New Publications, October 1998, Gordon Groover
- The Farm Executive for the 21st Century, Danny A. Klinefelter
- The Maryland Water Quality Improvement Act of 1998, James W. Pease