You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- 2001 Horse Boarding Guide for the Upper Shenandoah Valley, Bill Whittle
- 2002 Farm Custom Work Rate Guide For the Shenandoah Valley, Jack Dunford, Bill Whittle
- 42nd Class, Virginia Certified Planning Commissioners Program To Be Offered on Campus This Summer, Michael Chandler
- Agent University a Professional Development Educational Program to Support Alternative Crops, Charlie Coale
- Calendar, Gordon Groover
- Estate Planning: Transferring More Than Just the Estate, Daniel Osborne
- Factors That Influence Your Credit Score, David M. Kohl
- Farm Bill Limbo, James W. Pease
- Farm Labor News, Jeff Alwang
- Quicken Data File Conversion, Damona Doye
- The Management Calendar, Gordon Groover