You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- 2003 Income Tax Conference - Ten Virginia Locations, Leon Geyer
- 2003 Tax Changes, Daniel Osborne
- An Irreverent Source of Financial Planning Tips, Damona Doye
- Bidding Strategies for the CWT Herd Buyout Program, G. B. Benson
- Calendar of Events, Gordon Groover
- Crisis in Southeast Virginia Agriculture, James W. Pease, Mike Roberts
- Editor's Note, Gordon Groover
- Making a CWT Whole-Herd Buyout Bid: Things to Consider, G. B. Benson
- Marketing the 2003 Soybean Crop What's New That Might Help Shenandoah Valley Farmers, Jonah Bowles, Robert A. Clark, Tom Stanley
- PDF FORMAT - FARM BUSINESS MANAGEMENT UPDATE, Gordon Groover
- Selecting Alternative Enterprises for the Farm, Bill Whittle
- The Management Calendar, Gordon Groover
- Virginia Tech Hosts the National Institute on Cooperative Education, Dixie W. Reaves