You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Farm Business Management Update Archive
- 2005 Virginia Tech Income Tax School -- 2 Seminars, 12 Virginia Locations -- Scheduled October through December, Leon Geyer
- AgEcon Welcomes a New Department Head, Herbert Stoevener
- Calendar of Events, Gordon Groover
- Can I Make Money Farming?, Keith Dickinson
- Computer Usage by Virginia Farmers, Gordon Groover
- Conference Held on Impacts of Tobacco Buyout, Dixie W. Reaves
- First Bank and Trust Co. Gives $60,000 to David M. Kohl Chair, Lori Greiner
- Hurricanes and Farming, Gordon Groover
- Life is Full of Difficult Choices: A Tale of a Financial Management Decision, Keith Dickinson
- PDF FORMAT - FARM BUSINESS MANAGEMENT UPDATE, Gordon Groover
- The Farm Transition Management Workshop Series, Gordon Groover
- The Management Calendar, Gordon Groover