You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- A Recent Evaluation of Phytase Enzyme For Grower-Finisher Pig Diets, Allen Harper, E.T. Kornegay
- Beef Management Tips, October 1996, Ike Eller
- Culpeper BCIA Senior Bull Sale Scheduled Sat., Dec. 14, Ike Eller
- Dewormer Products Available for Virginia Cattle, Dee Whittier
- Fundraising Opportunity for Virginia 4-H Clubs, Larry A. Lawrence
- Jr. Hog Shows - Ultrasonic Evaluation of Body Composition, Cindy Wood
- October Sheep Update 1996, Steve Umberger
- Staunton & Blackstone BCIA Bull and Heifer Sales Scheduled, Ike Eller
- The Cattle Business, October 1996, Bill McKinnon
- Virginia Cattle & Poultry Litter Conference Planned, Bill McKinnon