You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- Beef Management Tips, May 1999, John B. Hall
- Beef Management Tips, May 1999, Bill McKinnon
- Beef Management Tips: Deworm Strategically, John B. Hall
- Beef Management Tips: Spring BCIA Meeting to be held May 14, Scott P. Greiner
- By-Product Feeds -- Wet Corn Milling, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Dates to Remember, May 1999, Bill McKinnon
- Sheep Update: Control of Internal Parasites, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cattle Business: Fall Calf Price Trends, May 1999, Bill McKinnon
- The Cow-Calf Manager, May 1999, John B. Hall
- Wytheville BCIA Bull Sale Averages $1768, Scott P. Greiner