You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- Anthrax in Animals, Dee Whittier
- Beef Management Tips - December 2001, John B. Hall
- Beef Quality Corner - Injection Site Update, Bill McKinnon
- Dates to Remember, December 2001, Bill McKinnon
- Effects of Pre-Slaughter Stress on Pork Quality, Jennifer Kitts, Cindy Wood
- Genetic Relationships - December 2001, Scott P. Greiner
- National Economic Cost of Equine Lameness, Colic, and Equine Protozoal Myeloencephalitis (EPM) in the United States, Larry A. Lawrence
- PSS and Show Pigs, Scott Purcell, Cindy Wood
- Sheep Update, Scott P. Greiner
- Summary of the Hokie Harvest Sale VII, Dan E. Eversole
- The Cattle Business - Cow Nutrition Economics, Bill McKinnon
- The Cow-Calf Manager, December 2001, John B. Hall
- U. S. Trichinae Herd Certification Program, Valerie Tuck, Cindy Wood
- Virginia BCIA Update, Scott P. Greiner