You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 2002 Culpeper Senior BCIA Bull Sale Results, Scott P. Greiner
- Beef Management Tips, January 2003, John B. Hall
- Bioterrorism and Agriculture in the U. S., Ben Dorsey, Cindy Wood
- Dates to Remember, Mark McCann
- Minimizing Odor from Swine Manure, Heather Harris, Cindy Wood
- Nitrates may be concern when purchasing hay, John B. Hall
- Nursery Pig Behavior and Performance, Tom O'Hare, Cindy Wood
- Sheep Update, January 2003, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cow-Calf Manager, January 2003, John B. Hall
- Use of Ractopamine (Paylean.) in the Swine Industry: An Update, Chris Shumate, Cindy Wood
- Virginia 4-H Livestock Judging Team Completes Successful Season, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Virginia Quality Assured Feeder Cattle Program: Purple Tag Sire EPD Specifications, Scott P. Greiner
- Washington County 4-H Stockman Team Wins National Contest, Phil Blevins, Crystal Peek