You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 2007 Beef Management Tips - August, John B. Hall
- Caring for Horses During Hot Weather, Cheryl A. Porr
- Dates to Remember - August 2007, Dan E. Eversole
- New Procedure for Entering a Competition at the 2007 State Fair of Virginia, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Nitrate and Prussic Acid Toxicity Risk to Cattle Health, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Sheep Update, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cow-Calf Manager, John B. Hall
- Virginia Cow/Calf Management Course Will be Offered This Fall/Winter, John B. Hall
- Virginia Retained Ownership Program- Fall 2007, Scott P. Greiner
- Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine Researchers Lead Pioneering Study in Equine Obesity, Carrie Swanson
- What is Age and Source Verification?, Scott P. Greiner, Laura Marks, Mark L. Wahlberg