You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- BCIA Culpeper Junior Bulls Sell December 8, Scott P. Greiner
- Beef Management Tips - December 2007, John B. Hall
- Dates to Remember - December 2007, John B. Hall
- Record Breaking Sale at the Hokie Harvest, Dan E. Eversole
- Sheep Update - December 2007, Scott P. Greiner
- Stretching Your Hay Supply, Scott Pleasant, Cheryl A. Porr
- Ten Steps to Buying the Right Bull, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cow-Calf Manager - December 2007, John B. Hall
- The Future of Burial as a Livestock Mortality Disposal Method on Virginia Farms, Allen Harper
- Winter Management of the Performance Horse, Kathleen Crandall, Cheryl A. Porr