You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 2009 Culpeper Junior BCIA Bull Sale Report, Scott P. Greiner
- 2009 State Fair Youth Market Lamb, Commercial Ewe Lamb and Market Beef Nomination Schedule, Scott P. Greiner
- Beef Management Tips - May 2009, Scott P. Greiner
- Dates to Remember - May 2009, Scott P. Greiner
- Dealing with Sheep Parasites, Scott P. Greiner
- Don't Guess, Forage Test, Mark McCann
- Lamb Checkoff Program Referendum, Scott P. Greiner
- Piglet Processing and Swine Welfare, Allen Harper
- Southwest Virginia Performance Tested Bull Sale, Scott P. Greiner
- Spring is a Good Time to Evaluate Forage Needs and Plan for Next Winter, Mark McCann
- Virginia BCIA Central Bull Test Program Summary 2008-09, Scott P. Greiner
- What to Do When Cows Die, Dee Whittier
- Youth Cattle Working Contest, Mark L. Wahlberg, Dee Whittier