You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- A Note On High-Oil Corn, Allen Harper
- Beef Management Tips, April 1998, Ike Eller
- Beef Quality Corner April 1998, Bill McKinnon
- Dates to Remember, April 1998, Bill McKinnon
- Managing Natural Service and Artificial Insemination -- The Cow-Calf Manager April 1998, John B. Hall
- Poultry Web Site Update, Phillip Clauer
- Standards of Performance for Livestock Projects: Market Hogs, Mark L. Wahlberg
- The Cattle Business -- Current Industry Situation, Bill McKinnon
- Virginia Angus Association Plans Major Educational Event July 18, 1998, Bill McKinnon
- Virginia Poultry Federation Scholarships Due April 15, 1998, Phillip Clauer