You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- Across Breed EPD Adjustments for 2003, Scott P. Greiner
- Beef Management Tips, August 2003, John B. Hall
- Dates to Remember, John B. Hall
- Shaping the Future of the Beef Industry Virginia Angus Association Field Day, Dan E. Eversole
- Sheep Update, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cow-Calf Manager, August 2003, John B. Hall
- Virginia Avian Bowl, Curtis Novak
- Virginia Poultry Federation Scholarships '03-'04 School Year, Curtis Novak
- Virginia Quality Assured Feeder Cattle Program Offers Value-added Calves, Scott P. Greiner, John B. Hall, Bill McKinnon
- Virginia Retained Ownership Program- Fall 2003, Scott P. Greiner
- Why Cattle Differ in Value: Virginia Retained Ownership Program Summary, Scott P. Greiner