You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 2003 State Fair Stockmens Contest Results, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Beef Management Calendar, November 2003, John B. Hall
- Dates to Remember, John B. Hall
- Don't Take Vitamins for Granted, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Potential Use of Lutalyse to Enhance Libido in Boars with Suppressed Circulating Concentrations of Gonadal Steroids, Mark Estienne, Allen Harper, James Knight
- Retained Ownership- Opportunity vs. Risk, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cow-Calf Manager, November 2003, John B. Hall
- Virginia BCIA Update, Scott P. Greiner
- Virginia Premium Assured HeiferTM Program Changes and Fall Sales, Scott P. Greiner, John B. Hall
- Virginia State Fair Youth Market Lamb Carcass Contest Summary 2003, Scott P. Greiner