You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 2003 Culpeper Senior BCIA Bull Sale Results, Scott P. Greiner
- 2003 National 4-H Poultry and Egg Conference, Curtis Novak
- 2004 Calendar of 4 H Livestock and Horse Events, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Beef Management Tips, January 2004, John B. Hall
- Dates to Remember, John B. Hall
- Feeding Programs for Growing Cattle Using This Year's Hay, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Liquid supplements may not be enough nutrition for poor hay, John B. Hall
- Summary of Livestock Show and Sale Events for 2003, Noelle Knight, Mark L. Wahlberg
- The 2003 Hay Crop, Richard White
- The 2004 Virginia Pork Industry Conference, Allen Harper
- The Cow-Calf Manager, January 2004, John B. Hall
- The Value of a Good Bull, Scott P. Greiner
- Virginia BQA Chuteside Record Available, John B. Hall
- Winter Ewe Management Tips, Scott P. Greiner