You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 2007 Beef Management Tips - April, John B. Hall
- 2007 Virginia BCIA Southwest Bull Test Sale Report, Scott P. Greiner
- 2007 Virginia BCIA Superior Service Awards Presented to Phil Blevins and Walter Robinson, Scott P. Greiner
- Carpenter Receives Roy A. Meek Outstanding Sheep Producer Award, Scott P. Greiner
- Dates to Remember - April 2007, John B. Hall
- Nursery and Grow-Finish Performance, and Carcass Characteristics in Boars Fed Diets Supplemented with Organic or Inorganic Sources of Selenium, Mark Estienne, Allen Harper, Susan Speight
- Sheep Update, Scott P. Greiner
- The Cow-Calf Manager, John B. Hall
- Vaccine Recommendations for Horses, Carrie Swanson
- Why Show Pigs Should Not Have Excessively Close Clipped Body Hair, Allen Harper