You've reached the Virginia Cooperative Extension Newsletter Archive.
These files cover more than ten years of newsletters posted on our old website
(through April/May 2009), and are provided for historical purposes only.
As such, they may contain out-of-date references and broken links.
To see our latest newsletters and current information, visit our website at
Newsletter Archive index:
Livestock Update Archive
- 1998 4-H Hippology Contest Results, Larry A. Lawrence
- 1998 State 4-H Livestock Judging Contest, Mark L. Wahlberg
- Beef Management Tips, July 1998, Ike Eller
- Beef Quality Corner -- Beef Quality Challenge Contest, Bill McKinnon
- Dates to Remember, July 1998, Bill McKinnon
- Development of Replacement Ewe Lambs, Scott P. Greiner
- Disaster Planning: Barn Safety, Larry A. Lawrence
- Eastern Stud Ram Sale, June 1998 Results, Scott P. Greiner
- Modern Hog Production and Land Values, Cindy Wood
- Reproductive Tract Scoring Replacement Heifers, John B. Hall
- The 1998 Virginia State Fair Market Swine Shows, Allen Harper
- The Cattle Business -- Fall Yearling Marketing, Bill McKinnon
- Virginia Performance Tested Ram Lamb Sale, August 22, 1998, Scott P. Greiner